Panchakarma is coined from two Sanskrit words “Pancha”, meaning five and “Karma”, meaning actions or treatments. Thus said, Panchakarma is a five-step process involving the detoxification of the human body from the negative effects of poor health choices, disease and environmental pollution. Panchakarma helps to gently clear the channels of removal in the body so that everything runs smoothly and efficiently.
The Panchakarma treatment includes five Ayurvedic therapies:
- Vaman (Medicated Emesis)
- Virechan (Purgation)
- Nasyam (Nasal Instillation)
- Kashay Basti (Enema)
- Sneha Basti (Enema)
Why Should You Try Panchakarma Treatments?
- Eliminates impurities from your body and mind
- Restores your mind-body constitutional balance (or doshas), improving health and wellness
- Strengthens your immune system and you become more resistant to illness
- Reverses the negative effects of stress on your body and mind thereby slowing the aging process
- Enhances your self-reliance, strength, energy, vitality, and mental clarity
- Brings about deep relaxation and a sense of health and well-being
Panchakarma is the physical catalyst that will heal your body, connect you with emotions, mind and soul. This synchronicity will enable you to function better in all the four aspects resulting in a fuller life. A wholistic experience in healing and rejuvenation is what Ayurveda and Panchakarma treatments have to offer.
Panchakarma is a very special Ayurvedic operation requiring proper guidance from a highly trained and skillful Ayurvedic practitioner. Dr. E. Shaji Raj, the Chairman and Chief Physician at Punarjanis Life Sciences, set up an Ayurvedic Hospital in Chennai, India. To have your healing time in the best places in India ensures that you get that authentic treatment package and a well-deserved respite from the stress and the noise that inundates our daily lives. You don’t have to think twice – start planning your journey to healing, detoxification and rejuvenation.